What's In My Bag???

Depending on which bag I need or want to use on a particular day, regardless of the size, these are what you will usually find inside:

  • KOMAX Spoon & Bottle Water Bottle - I added a cute peach sticker (one of my favourite fruits) because a coworker has the exact same one.  Definitely don't want any mix-ups happening!  The bottle is BPA free and holds 500 ml.
  • With COVID-19 around and no vaccine for a while, the new reality is that I need to tote around a face mask (with extras because my family forget theirs) and gloves.  My 3D mask is from a 3-pack I got at ARTBOX.
  • Pocket tissues (thank you, Daiso) and Band-Aids; because you never know.
  • House keys and points cards in their key-tag version.  I really, really love the key-tag versions; although the apps are even handier.  But if the retailer doesn't have an app, the key tags prevent you from having to invest in a fat wallet that adds unnecessary weight and bulk to your bag.
  • Compass Card in a Hello Kitty sleeve attached to a chain that allows me to hang it from any kind of bag or purse.
  • Mini-tripod - for the times I need to be hands-free.

In my make-up pouch:

This wallet from the ARTBOX in Aberdeen Mall is exactly what I need; I have finally minimized to what I really use and shredded or thrown out what I don't.  You can see from the first photo that I have points cards for bubble tea, coffee shops, and ARTBOX; yes, I can't live without them.  I have more bubble tea and coffee shop places points' apps on my phone - I've even had to make a special folder just to keep it organized.  I also carry a portable charger in a pouch, just in case I or someone around me needs a boost!                           





#what'sinmybag #KOMAX #facemask #ARTBOX #bubbletea #minimalist #L'Oreal #TonyMolyPanda'sDream #TheSaemSaemmulJellyCandy #AritaumIdolEyes #InnisfreeSunscreenBlueberry #InnisfreeNoSebumMineralPact




Comments

Cathie said…
A minimalist's bag can be clean but a bit boring to sift through.

I'm sure V would have a lot of fun going through yours!

Popular Posts