At 'The Naam' - Vegetarian Restaurant in Kitsilano


Live music, art exhibits, and really great vegetarian food!  Located in the heart of Vancouver's Kitsilano district, 'The Naam' is open 24 hours a day and 7 days of the week.

I ordered the Naam Dragon Bowl which is steamed veggies on organic brown rice with a miso gravy, tofu, some peanut sauce, grated carrots, grated beets, organic alfalfa sprouts and wakame.  Absolutely delicious and quite a large serving; so I had lunch for the next day. Yes!

The vegetables were fresh, properly steamed and the flavours were perfect together.

I also ordered their fresh, in-house squeezed orange-strawberry juice and that was also really delicious, although I wish the glass was just a bit bigger though.

The price for the food was not bad, considering I had enough for a meal for the next day; however the drinks' prices are a bit pricey.

I wish I had had room for dessert, but sadly I was too full.

The place that day was very well kept and clean and the furniture and ambience are very relaxing and welcoming.

I would definitely recommend this place and I will definitely go back there to eat again.

Comments

Popular Posts