Homemade Hand Cream


One of my friends gifted me a tin of homemade hand cream that has a base of Argan and Coconut Oil.  It is honestly, the best hand cream I have ever used.  Due to the nature of my job, I have to handle books, paper, glue, tape and laminates a lot!  Since I've started using this cream and work gloves, I've been noticing that my hands have been improving in leaps and bounds.  My nails have stopped splitting and my hangnails are slowly disappearing.   Now, I don't go home and look at my hands and think, "oh great!  Flaky pie crust hands!"

It might be a bit too greasy for some people, but I personally like it and need it to be this particular consistency.

Thank you so much, @nananaom1! You rock!  I will definitely be calling you up when my supply runs low.  :)

Comments

Popular Posts