At Flourist - Fond Memories of Just Hanging Out



I found these photos of the last time I was able to hang out with one of my friends, pre-COVID.  Albeit, I was already on edge because she and I were already using facemasks - while most of everyone else weren’t.  This was back in January or February of 2020.

I ordered whole wheat toast with Greek yogurt, honey, hazelnuts and mint leaves as well as a mug of hot chocolate.  Absolutely delicious!

My friend ordered a salad with soft boiled egg and whole wheat toast on the side.  It looked absolutely gorgeously, healthy and scrumptious.  Sadly, I haven’t had a chance to order it since my first and only visit with her.  I don’t live near there, and I’m trying to avoid unnecessary travel/outings at this point.

Here’s hoping to a brighter future ahead - in the meantime, I’ll feast my eyes on photo memories.  :)

나중에 봐요!

Comments

Popular Posts