What I Use Daily...

Left to right: Mise En Scene Perfect Serum (Rose Petal), Lacoste Sparkling Perfume for women,  Tonymoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Eye Cream, Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Face Lotion, JayJun Blooming Rose Water Toner
Before COVID-19, I definitely did not have time to do the 7-10 Step Skincare Routine that's been touted as being beneficial for your face.  Long commutes and an unreliable bus service means I need to be out the door ASAP to make it to work on time in downtown Vancouver.

Very simple and very effective for myself (I have mixed skin types on my face...WHY?@?@?), the only thing I couldn't include in the picture is cold water.  After a shower or washing my face, I always splash cold water for a full minute before I apply anything.  

Why cold water?  Cold water refreshes your skin, tightens your pores and soothes your eyes.  I've been doing it for the past 8 years at least and it works well for me.

The products I like to use and do not irritate my skin are as follows:
  • Mise En Scene Perfect Serum (Rose Petal) - It's definitely got a stronger Rose scent than the original.  The original has a light floral and argan oil scent which is very nice.  I like both - but because I don't need a lot, it takes a long time for me to get through a bottle. And I don't like having more than one bottle in the bathroom.
  • Lacoste Sparkling Perfume for women - ok, I am a diehard fan of Lancome and never thought I would like any other perfume as much as I love Lancome's Magnifique (floral and woody fragrance with notes of saffron, rose and sandalwood).  Turns out, I guess I do; my family gifted me this Lacoste perfume because of it's light scent and pink bottle. As per Lacoste's description, "Sweet fruity scent with hints of French Macaron, Jasmine, White Flowers and Patchouli."
  • Tonymoly The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Eye Cream - this is supposed to brighten and lift the skin around the eye area.  Made with pure fermented green tea extract, Adenosine and Niacinamide as well as other ingredients.
  • Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Face Lotion - Who doesn't love cherry blossoms?  I love the light scent and texture of the product and it felt like I had opened a jar of spring in December when I first started using it.
  • Jayjun Blooming Rose Water Toner - The rose scent is a nice punch that fades away after a short period...so it's not overwhelming and you're not walking around smelling like a bouquet and triggering sneezes wherever you go.
I purchased all of my items from H-Mart on Robson Street in Vancouver; but you can also buy these items online.  Whatever is more convenient or preferable for you.  Remember, everyone's skin is different and different combinations may or may not cause a negative reaction.  Test on your inner wrist first whenever possible and make sure you get a skin consultation if you're not sure what to buy or do some research online before purchasing something that you may not like or react well to.

다음에 봐요!

#LacosteSparklingPerfume #TonyMolyChokChok #InnisfreeJeju #JayJunBloomingRose #MiseEnScenePerfectSerum



Comments

Popular Posts