Spring Minimalist Wardrobe - Shades of Blush, Blues, Browns & Blacks


Spring is in the air!!!  Sort of...it snowed some wet flurries yesterday morning.  So even though the cherry blossoms are blooming beautifully, the weather seems to be out of sorts.

Anyway, with time on my hands (thanks to COVID-19), I've washed, dried and packed away almost all of my winter stuff and pulled out my spring-wear with a few top layers to help keep me warm while the weather makes up its mind.  The blossoms have - the weather... really needs to keep up.  Hmph!





I think you can tell from the outfits' pictures that I tend to favour pastel, black or forest green and my bags tend to be in black or brown.  The skirt is a hand-me down from a close friend.  It's a suede, white/cream, skirt that I absolutely love and had been looking for for a very long time.  I paired it with shoes from Taryn Rose that I got on sale at Ronson's Warehouse Shoe Sale at Brentwood Mall.  If you've never tried Taryn Rose - give it a shot.  I absolutely love how comfortable the shoes are and how classic some of the pieces can be.

As you can see, my tops can mix and match with dark blue or black jeans as well as dress pants and skirts depending on my mood.

 You'll usually find me in skinny blue or black jeans...I just find them more comfortable and easier to move around in.  I do have 2 pairs of black dress pants, one fitted and the other flared.  BUT...when I want to dress up - I'll use skirts or light coloured pants as well.  What works for my skin tone are: brown or tan, coral and blush pink.

I love my current colour palette and with these staple pieces, I can easily mix and match to create a variety of outfits that I can dress up or down with different accessories.

Check out my next post where I'll share my different accessories - i.e. earrings, bracelets, scarves, bags, shoes, and so on.






#minimalist #skinnyjeans #TarynRose #Spring #wardrobeswap #reorganizing

Comments

Popular Posts