5 of 10 Class Outfits During a Pandemic Lockdown...


Week 1 Outfit:
Calvin Klein pink sweater with faux shirt bottom and black skinny jeans
I know we're under a pandemic lockdown...but I would still like to try and make an effort, even though what I wear probably won't be seen by anybody.  Mentally, it's stimulating for me; I don't feel like I'm still half asleep, and I have that much more motivation to tackle the assignments and online discussions that my instructor is barraging us with. 도와주세요!

Week 2
In the second photo, I knew I would be going to the local grocery store after class, because fruits and veg were running low...so I had my bag ready.

The denim jacket, from Forever21, is at least about 5 years old. The linen tan trousers and blush pink blouse are from Yedina.
Week 3: The entire outfit is from Yedina with the exception of the bag. The bag is from Winners and made of vegan leather.







Week 4 



 For week 4's outfit, I swapped the blouse for a beige short sleeve and soft pink outer shell. I had fun with the bag idea - so decided to bring back the crossbody one in tan.
Week 5: I went back to pants with a white sleeveless top this time
and topped it with my denim jacket and an over-the-shoulder,
simple black bag from Oak&Fort.








#Oak&Fort #CalvinKlein #Yedina #ClassOutfits #pandemiclockdown 

Comments

Popular Posts